Here is what is better in the Nikon D7100:
- The sensor in the two cameras is the same size, but the sensor in the Nikon D7100 is a little bit better. Most people wouldn't can't tell the difference, so it isn't a huge difference.
- There is an extra crop factor option in the Nikon D7100. Where you can set it to only use the center of the sensor to take pictures and get a higher frame rate at the same time, but you have to remember that you can do the same in the computer with the pictures from the Nikon D3200.
- The Nikon D7100 has a second card slot, which can be used for additional storage or it can be used for taking backup of the pictures/movies at the time you take the pictures. It is a nice extra feature to have.
- The viewfinder in the Nikon D7100 is bigger and have full frame coverage. If you are a photographer that takes a lot of pictures this is great to have.
- The Nikon D7100 can autofocus with older lenses that doesn't have an AF-S engine inside. So if you use these types of lenses a lot the advantage of the Nikon D7100 is huge.
- The frame rate is higher in the Nikon D7100, so you will be take pictures faster with this camera. If you shoot wildlife or/and action this an important factor.
- The metering in the Nikon D7100 uses more information to determine what the right exposure is, so there is a better chance of getting a picture with just the right exposure in the Nikon D7100.
- Besides the metering the Nikon D7100 also has bracketing functions, which lets you automatically take pictures with different compensation in the same action. This can be done in the Nikon D3200, but is a manually process, where you need to reframe on your subject.
- The ISO in the Nikon D7100 can be pushed to one step higher which is great to have when you shoot pictures indoor without a flash.
- The autofocus module is one of the part where there is the biggest difference. The Nikon D7100 has a top module autofocus system and the Nikon D3200 has the entry level autofocus module. The Nikon D7100 has more option in getting autofocus and can get the image sharp faster.
- Battery life time in the Nikon D7100 is better than in the Nikon D3200, so you will be able to take more pictures without needing a recharge with the Nikon D7100.
- The build quality of the Nikon D7100 is better and it is a more robust camera, but it has its cost in size and weight where it is larger than the Nikon D3200.
- Nikon D800 vs D600: What to buy?
- Nikon macro and special lenses
- Canon macro lenses
- Create a NativeSQL Business Rule
- Superliga runde 16
- Welcome to app construction
- Welcome to Office Power blog
Support me!. Buy anything at Amazon. You get the same price, and I get a little bit of money. Follow the Photospots site on Facebook and on Google+
Help me, help you. You know how ;-) (click, click, click...)